EDEN’s 2022 Research Workshop entitled “Towards smart and inclusive learning ecosystem” focuses on improved learning environments that drive the digital transformation of educational institutions. COVID-19 has accelerated the shift to blended or fully online learning environments, enforcing educational institutions to embrace technology and offer their students an online or at least blended learning experience. A large amount of data accessible through different learning environments has been analysed and used to drive future strategies of education. This workshop aims to explore the consequences of emergency remote teaching and learning as well as to tackle the new approaches in creating learning environments that should be smarter, more inclusive, involve emerging technologies that will boost digital skills of students and bring them more personalised experience.
- Digital transformation of educational institutions: digital strategies, quality assurance, models and frameworks, supporting teachers and learners
- Trends and issues in education: emergency remote teaching and learning, development of teachers’ and students’ 21st century skills, diversity issues, digital divide, innovative assessment approaches
- High-performing personalized learning environments: using big data, learning analytics, artificial intelligence, wearables, and student modelling to create smart and inclusive learning environments for blended and online learning
- Learning strategies for smart learning environments: activity driven design, instructional design, learning design, gamification, immediate and personalized feedback starting from an early age
- Emerging technologies in education: flipped classroom, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, BYOD, new platforms for skills development
Established in 1962, the Faculty of Organization and Informatics University of Zagreb is an institution that reaches back more than half a century, which is a comparably long tradition when modern technologies studies are concerned. Over the decades, the Faculty has been providing education to future experts in the field of information sciences and technologies, economics, organization, communication and other related fields.
Submission deadline – July 15, 2022
Notification of acceptance – July 30, 2022
Early bird registration – August 5, 2022
Registration deadline – September 7, 2022
Conference dates – September 19-20, 2022
If you have any queries, or for further information, please email email@example.com