24 May 2022, 14.00-16.30 (CEST) | Workshop
“DIGI-HE Workshop 2: Developing a high-performance digital education ecosystem: institutional self-assessment” will be held online on Tuesday 24 May 2022 at 14:00-16:30 (CEST). This Workshop will be of interest to higher education leaders responsible for learning and teaching as well as those working on the digital transformation of learning and teaching.
Organised in partnership with the European University Association (EUA), this workshop is the second of a three-part series aimed at supporting institutions in the assessment of their achievements and opportunities in digitally enhanced learning and teaching. We will try to address the following questions:
- What is the future of digitally enhanced learning and teaching in post-Covid higher education?
- As institutions “get back to normal”, will it be relegated to an emergency tool or will it become fully mainstreamed and integrated into learning and teaching?
- In the wake of the pandemic, many institutions wish to take stock of the lessons learnt over the past two years, but how to carry out such an assessment and harness the results to establish a sustainable approach to digitally enhanced learning and teaching?
A great occasion to share experiences in the use of self-assessment and self-assessment instruments for enhancing institutional approaches to digitally enhanced learning and teaching. With a focus on the topics that have been discussed under the DIGI- HE project, participants will exchange views on how they see their institutions developing in post-Covid times:
- Strategy and Organisational Culture
- Curriculum and Assessment
- International Partnerships
Take a look at the Official Programme featuring EDEN Board Members Airina Volungevičienė (Vytautas Magnus University) and Sandra Kučina Softić (University of Zagreb). The Workshop also features speakers and moderators like Aisling McKenna (Dublin City University), Lina Kaminskienė (Vytautas Magnus University) and Michael Gaebel (European University Association).
Registration is open until 6 May 2022, the Workshop is free of charge and open to all EUA and EDEN members. The Workshop Participants will actively contribute to the Workshop discussions. Attendance is limited to 30 people, with a maximum of two participants per institution.
Any question or doubt corcerning the “DIGI-HE Workshop 2: Developing a high-performance digital education ecosystem: institutional self-assessment“, please contact EUA at email@example.com.