EDEN 2022 Annual Conference – Call for Papers, extended dealine April 15th
The 2022 EDEN Europe Conference titled “Shaping the digital transformation of the education ecosystem in Europe” will be hosted by Tallinn University, Estonia, on 20-22 June 2022, virtual participation will be an option. Also, a PhD symposium led by a panel of experts will be held in the framework of the Conference.
Some of the topics that will be present in the conference and are part of the Call for Papers are the following: Digital ecosystem for education, the evolution of online and distance learning, the transformation of face-to-face teaching, through online, to blended learning and digital transformation in educational organizations among others.
Below you will find important dates concerning the Call For Papers:
- Deadline for submitting papers, posters and active sessions: 15 April, 2022
- Deadline for submitting abstracts to PhD symposium: 15 April
- Notification of acceptance: 28 April, 2022
- Submission of camera-ready papers: 3 June, 2022
There are three different paper submission categories:
- Research and theory papers
- Best practice papers / country reports
- Work in progress / discussion papers
- Poster: 2 pages describing a poster presented in A0-A1 format in the conference lobby
- Workshop: 2 pages describing the target group and content a practical activity lasting 45-90 minutes in a computer lab
- Demonstration: 2 pages describing a live demonstration of a software or an online course (15 min max)
- Synergy session: 2 pages describing a 30-minute roundtable, panel discussion or other form of synergy building activity
- Training session: 2 pages describing the target group and content of a hands-on training activity
The papers will be submitted through EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eden2022 As the papers will be double blind peer reviewed, the authors should leave their names and affiliations blank in the submission, and take care to avoid details in the article that could be used to identify the authors.
You can find more information about the Conference and the Call For Papers in the Conference official website.