The upcoming USDLA National Conference will be held next July 18th-21st in Nashville. This year’s conference marks the 35th Anniversary of the event. It will be the first time since 2019 that the Conference is celebrated as a physical event.
The Conference will focus on the following topics:
- Online Teaching and Training
- HyFlex Strategies for Success
- Student Engagement Techniques
- Distance and Digital Learning Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- A Look Ahead – Educational Environment Five Years Out
- Professional Development for the Online Staff/Faculty
In order to have more information concerning the Conference, such as Call For Papers, Programme and Registration please visit USDLA 2022 National Conference official website.